Sherlock Season 3

I just finished watching the third episode of the third season of Sherlock and I am not even sure what to say.

I think first that last episode is going to be requiring a second viewing quit likely tomorrow morning before starting work again.  Gosh, so many things happened all season long and I cannot imagine that it is already over.

One can only hope and pray that season 4 will not take another forever to be aired. I am more than willing to survive one year without. Though to be honest I already have my iTunes season pass for Sherlock Season 3 and just waiting for the remaining 2 episodes to be made available for download.  In the meantime, they are nicely saved on my DVR, merci Swisscom!!

This season was all twists and turns especially that last episode, and to be honest we really did not get any straight answers as to how Sherlock pulled the whole suicide thing off.  Which brings me to the starting sequence of Episode 1 The Empty Hearse which was totally out of this world! It actually reminded for the usual James Bond starting sequences.  Was it done with that in mind? I wonder!

Jaw dropping moment number one is in that sequence where Sherlock kisses Molly!



Here is proof and I think I was so surprised I nearly fell off my couch in shock!  I sure cannot be the only one who saw this, smiled, laughed and went "OMG!!!"

For Episode 2, well a girl has to admit that one of the funniest and unexpected behaviour you can see Sherlock is well drunk!



That was bloody hilarious and how come I never noticed that he had a fairly nice ass? As for yesterday's episode, well.. I don't want to spoil it cause it s utterly genius!


Molly gets to get into some action, well and John kicks some serious ass! I forgot that he was a military man, as he is so mellow!



I won't say more, so all you have to do now is simply watch it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hey there, I am Nadine, a pretty much a Tv, Movie, Books and to top to all addicted to a couple of games. I am not much a regular blogger.. but I like to maintain a presence when possible.

My Tumblr

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon


Plus