Insane Day!!

There are those days where replicating would be fab! I have a trip planned next week, which means major planning for moi!

So today I sacrificed myself and went shopping! OMG talk about nightmare!
Try and find nice professional looking attire in an english store! I swear in this country either you look like a two bit slapper or an old grandma! Frankly, it's depressing!
I did manage to pick up a couple of things that will make do but I swear I do need a major shopping spree back home in Paris!

Otherwise, well I am major addicted to NewsFire and it's great to tack all my favorite blogs that way! I was worried it would be available only on Leopard but I got lucky! I know, I am running behind considering Snow Leopard is coming out soon and I haven't even upgraded to Leopard. I downloaded yesterday the 2 hour Keynote WWDC 09 on my iTunes and as always I was green with envy! I can't fault my old mac mini, after everything I put it through it is still here :-p
But I want (yes want!!) the 24in Imac!!!!!.... yes I know spoilt brat!
Since Snow Leopard is released in September, it would be logical then to wait till then and get the new mac then! non??

ok ok I am done ranting away... cheerio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hey there, I am Nadine, a pretty much a Tv, Movie, Books and to top to all addicted to a couple of games. I am not much a regular blogger.. but I like to maintain a presence when possible.

My Tumblr

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon


Plus