Lugano, Ticino, Switzerland

If anyone is under the assumption that the nightmare of moving is over, well think again!

I have arrived in Lugano happily and safely slightly over 2 weeks ago, and why no updates you ask? ha!!!!

No bloody internet!

Well, I did order it before I left London but I ended up with a faulty modem and now I have to sit and wait for a lovely repairman/woman/person to come have a look and determine:
  1. If I am a total useless female noob and plugged it wrong (How dare they think that!!! non mais...)
  2. The modem is faulty! (See I told you I was innocent!!!)
  3. The wires in the wall etc, are faulty!! (Double told you so! Even thinking of doubting me is an outrage!)
So my cute adorable little self has been "hacking" open wireless connections. Thank you Apple Gods for integrated Airport!!! Don't even think about it, not my fault it is left open and available for moi to use! If you don't want people in, install a password!
Et voila....

Internet drama aside...

Not having received my boxes aside... (Long Story!)

The town is stunning, the lake, the mountains, so peaceful and relaxing! There are really very few words to describe the beauty of the place.
I am sure some could do a fairly wonderful job at it, but I am not that talented, my strengths lie elsewhere... *giggles*

So as soon as I can, I will share wonderful pics!

Anyhoo.... gotta go, au revoir, bye, ciao...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hey there, I am Nadine, a pretty much a Tv, Movie, Books and to top to all addicted to a couple of games. I am not much a regular blogger.. but I like to maintain a presence when possible.

My Tumblr

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon


Plus