New iphone

I have been wanting an iPhone for ages but my BlackBerry has been quite good to me so I have been patient!
Now that I am no longer in the UK and that I need a proper local mobile phone, I decided to finally indulge myself and get me the iphone of my dreams.

So after a bit of research, I discovered that there were 2 companies supporting iphones in Switzerland! One can go to either Swisscom or Orange. I am usually a huge Orange advocate (well it's french so duh!!) but I decided to go with Swisscom.

I went in store and guess what it takes between 2 weeks to a whole month to get one! They are oh so popular that there are shortages in the whole country. So I dutifully pre-ordered a 16GB White one and I should get it in 3 weeks !!! YAYYY....

Btw... just to be thorough I checked with Orange, same problem!

lets see what happens in 3 weeks!! ....

to follow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hey there, I am Nadine, a pretty much a Tv, Movie, Books and to top to all addicted to a couple of games. I am not much a regular blogger.. but I like to maintain a presence when possible.

My Tumblr

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon


Plus