Work

As a customer service manager, your work is never done!

Usually my days are full of moaning, bitching and endless recriminations. However, in all fairness you get the occasional person who is thankful for the effort we put in to help them. As anyone imagine, that makes it worthwhile!

I have always had a very tough view on how to treat customers, and luckily they have always been good to me, even if they were nasty pieces of work to begin with. As long as they are happy at the end of the day, I can live with myself.

Now, what do I do when it's a new company and I am starting from scratch??
Well... welcome to my world today! I have never shied away from a challenge so I am knee deep in it!
Once I can, well I will give u guys further details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hey there, I am Nadine, a pretty much a Tv, Movie, Books and to top to all addicted to a couple of games. I am not much a regular blogger.. but I like to maintain a presence when possible.

My Tumblr

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon


Plus